Branch loan App has now become a leading mobile money lender in Kenya. It is a product of Branch International. Getting Instant loans on Branch App is now fast and easy, provided that you have a good credit score with CRB and other money lending institutions such as KCB Mpesa, Mshwari, and Banks.
So today, I’m going to show you how to register on Branch App and how to apply for your very first loan on Branch international.
How do you qualify for a branch loan?
To get started on Branch, all you need is:
- Smartphone – Either Android or iPhone
- A valid/active Facebook Account.
- Safaricom line with M-Pesa account and Tigo Pesa or Vodacom Mpesa in Tanzania
- Your National ID Number
- Loan interest rates range from 10% to 27%. This comes to a monthly interest rate of between 1% and 21%.
How to register on Branch App
To Register on Branch loan app,
- Visit Google Play to download and install Branch on your Android Smartphone
- Open the app and log in using your official Facebook account. (Branch app only allows one branch account per person in order to apply for a loan and the Facebook account you use when you first log into the app is the one we always associate with your account).
When you login the first time;
- Select your Country (Kenya or Tanzania) in our case Kenya
- Enter your full name as they appear on your National ID card
- Users in Tanzania, you can decide to use your National ID, Voter ID, or Driving License number.
- Enter your Date of Birth and click next to navigate to the next page
On the new page, enter and validate your mobile money account, this should be your Mobile Money account where your branch loan will be sent you should have a SIM card of this number inserted in your phone that you’re using when you’re registering on Branch. Your phone number will be automatically validated after a few seconds.
Once you have completed all steps, you will now be presented with a home screen. Don’t wait any longer, navigate fast to the loans offers page to get your first loan on Branch.
Branch loan app application
- On the loans page, there are various types of loan limits available to you. First-time borrowers loan limit is Ksh 1000, but you can choose to select either Ksh 250 or Ksh 500 offers.
- Choose loan repayment terms you’re comfortable with. For Ksh 1000 loan, the loan repayment period is in four weekly repayments.
- Click on the drop-down menu to select a one-month repayment period.
- Click on the “Request This Loan” menu button at the bottom of the page.
- A new page will open where you’ll be required to double-check your mobile money account. Click on “Apply” to submit for review.
For first time borrowers, Branch will access and analyze your account, and your loan may take up to a few hours to receive feedback from Branch. Branch will notify you via SMS of the details of your application, and if your credit is approved, login back into the app to view your payment schedule.
If your application is not accepted, Branch will give you a reason for rejecting your loan application.
Branch loan contacts
Contacting Branch is easy, and you can use the following ways to get in touch.
- From within Branch, you can use their customer care service.
- If you prefer email, then use firstname.lastname@example.org to contact Branch international.
- Or check out their Facebook page.
- If you are on Twitter, check out the Branch Twitter handle.
Branch Loan App Conclusion
Branch app is a simple yet powerful mobile loan app in Kenya that will help you sort out your financial issues in real-time. You can try branch out, and I am sure they never disappoint.
If you don’t succeed in getting a loan from Branch, don’t give up. There are many alternatives you might want to try to, and these include the following.
These are just but a few loan apps in Kenya that you might try to get a loan from them if branch app doesn’t work for you.